Backend Python developer to take our core platform to the next level.
LocalStack, the flagship project for local dev&test of Cloud applications (29k+ stars on Github, and several Fortune 500 customers) is looking for a top-notch backend/Python developer to help take the platform to the next level.
This is a truly unique opportunity to work with the global developer community and shape the future of cloud application development.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in all or most of these areas:
- DevOps automation
- REST APIs
- Docker / containerization
- Software testing
- Python mocking/patching
- Unix/system engineering
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop new APIs and optimize existing features in LocalStack
- Help triaging / reproducing user issues and work on fixes and improvements
- Take ownership of implementing new strategic features on the platform
- Use data analytics and AI / Machine Learning to derive insights from large amounts of customer data
This is a fully remote position, with flexible working hours.
If you think this could be a good match, please send us an email with your CV/portfolio (past projects, Github profile) to email@example.com. We very much look forward to getting to know you!